Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Goodbye Viel Baby #4

Over the course of some very interesting events this past week we discovered that I was expecting Viel baby #4.  However things never felt right to me and so at my doctors appointment I pushed for an ultrasound at 6 weeks, which is not routine here.  The results of that ultrasound confirmed my feelings that this was a non-viable pregnancy in the form of an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.  So today I go for an injection of drugs that will cause me to miscarry Viel baby #4. 

Because I also felt that something was off with this pregnancy I wasn't allowing myself to become really excited about this baby until I had some answers to my questions, so right now I'm not feeling the devastating emotional effects that I felt with my first miscarriage, however my heart is still hurting over the thought that I am now a mother of 4, yet I only have 2 children here to cuddle.  So today will probably be a bit hard on me and there will probably be some tears associated with the next couple of weeks.

So my precious child whom I will never know here on earth, know that you are loved and that your family was excited that you were here!  You will be missed my special November baby but I know that you are much better off where you are.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Heather :(

Chassida said...

Oh, Heather. How heartbreaking! I'm so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.

Marcy Payne said...

So sorry Heather! A momma knows. Praying for your heart and that this will soon pass (the physical issues with it...I had an ectopic rupture). HUGS!!

Unknown said...

Oh Heather... my heart is sorrowing here... and yet, to think of your two sweet darlings with Jesus... some things can't be put into words...

Our first baby was an ectopic pregnancy... a whirlwind of confirming the pregnancy and then surgery - hardly enough time to spend with our first little one and then to say good-bye... but God was good and faithful - it was a very special time of surrender.

Thank you for sharing and know that you are loved. Praying that you will feel His tender mercies today... Love you.